Water Park Policies
Laguna Splash Safety Guide
RULES FOR ENTRY INTO LAGUNA SPLASH:
- Please read all safety signs and follow staff and lifeguard instructions at all times.
- CAUTION: Some water attractions are body active and participatory activities. Such activities present a risk of injury.
- Guests with medical, health, or self-imposed restrictions on their physical activity or under a “doctor’s care” should not use attractions. Only you know your physical limitations.
- Please actively supervise your children at all times. Arrange a meeting place in case you should get separated.
- Smoking/Vaping is allowed in Designated Areas Only.
- Only U.S. Coast Guard approved lifejackets are permitted as flotation devices.
- Only aquatic footwear will be permitted on attractions.
- Please do not leave valuables unattended. Locker rentals are available for your convenience.
- DelGrosso’s Park and Laguna Splash accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage of personal items.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN LAGUNA SPLASH:
- Smoking/Vaping in Non-Designated smoking areas.
- Consuming alcoholic beverages and intoxication.
- Diving, jumping, running, and horseplay.
- Masks, snorkels, inflatables, and water toys.
- Prolonged underwater swimming or breath holding.
- Cameras on slide attractions.
- Underwater photography.
- Line jumping.
LAGUNA SPLASH WATER PARK PERSONAL FOOD, BEVERAGE, AND COOLERS POLICY:
Park Food and Beverages are permitted within the enclosed Water Park Area. The enclosed Water Park Area is defined as the area inside the Water Park’s two gated checkpoints.
Coolers (soft- or hard-sided) no larger than 10x10x12 are permitted within the enclosed Water Park Area.
Coolers may be used only for single-serve snack items, one non-glass beverage container no larger than 32oz (non-alcoholic) or for the purpose of non-glass storage of baby formula, baby food, medical, and dietary items. Food from outside establishments, other than single-serve snack items, are not permitted in the Water Park.
Picnic Tables are conveniently located outside of the Water Park adjacent to the parking lot for those wishing to bring large coolers and/or picnic lunches. Please store the items in your car when not in use. Alcohol, grills, and open flames are not allowed in the Water Park Picnic Area. Smoking is permitted in designated Smoking Areas only. The Park is not responsible for items left behind. Outside Caterers & Food Deliveries are prohibited on Park Grounds.
LAGUNA SPLASH SWIMWEAR POLICY:
- For the health and safety of all guests, gender appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times when using the water park.
- Swimwear should be properly fitting and shall not indecently expose parts of the body, be transparent, or display obscene or offensive pictures or slogans.
- Thong bottoms, cut-off jeans, cargo or khaki shorts, pants, or any other non-swimwear may not be worn.
- For safety reasons, swim attire with metal rivets or ornamentation, buttons, or zippers will not be permitted.
- A selection of swimwear is available for purchase in the waterside gift shop - Laguna Gifts.
- Babies, toddlers, and other diaper wearing individuals are required to wear approved swim diapers when entering any pool or water attraction. Swim diapers are available for purchase in the waterside gift shop.
- Wearing sunglasses or prescription lenses is not permitted when riding water attractions.
Park management reserves the right to ask guests who violate this policy to leave the water park without a refund.