The Paratrooper holds passengers in 12 umbrella-covered cars that swing out as the ride lifts from a horizontal position to a 45-degree angle and rotates counter-clockwise.
- Must be 48" tall to ride
- Must be 36" - 48" tall to ride with a Supervising Companion*
- All-Day Fun Pass or 5 Ride Tickets
*A Supervising Companion is a person that meets all the rider requirements, is at least 16 years of age, and has the ability to responsibly accompany the supervised guest in the boarding, duration, and exiting of the ride. This includes:
- assisting the supervised guest in maintaining postural control while the ride is in motion;
- demonstrating appropriate behavior;
- and assisting guests downstairs, catwalks, or steeply inclined ramps in the case of a ride malfunction or inclement weather..