DELGROSSO’S PARK & LAGUNA SPLASH WILL BE CASHLESS STARTING THE 2023 OPERATING SEASON.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN: Debit, Credit, Apple Pay, and Park Gift Cards will be accepted at all Park Point-of-Sale (POS) location throughout the season.
- Our annual Harvestfest, Italianfest, and other Outside Vendors may accept cash transactions.
- Water Side Locker Rental Kiosk ONLY accepts Visa, Mastercard, & Discover.
WHY THE CHANGE: Cashless transactions are typically faster, safer, and more secure for both staff and guests. Like many other entertainment venues, our goal is to create a more convenient dining, retail, and gaming experience.
HOW DOES IT WORK: You will be able to use your Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Apple Pay, and Park Gift Cards at the Park. If you only have Cash, you will have to convert that to a Park Gift Card using our new Cash-to-Card Kiosks.
CASH-TO-CARD KIOSK: We will have two “reverse ATMs” aka Cash-to-Card Kiosks, one on the Water Side and one on the Ride Side. These self-service kiosks accept cash in exchange for a Park Gift Card for use throughout the Park. You must put in exact dollar amounts, as the kiosks do not give change. There are no fees to convert cash to the pre-paid Park Gift Card at the Cash-to-Card Kiosks.
PARK GIFT CARD DETAILS:
- Gift Cards Accepted at all Park POS Registers throughout the season. These Gift Cards will not work online.
- There are no fees to use the Gift Cards at the Park and cards do not expire.
- Gift Card Balances can be checked at any Park POS Register (Note: 1 Buddy Buck = $1.00). No portion of card balances will be redeemed for cash.
- Gift Cards cannot be reloaded or refunded.
- Each Gift Card should be treated like Cash. Cardholder is solely responsible for lost or stolen card or any unauthorized use. The unused value of lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced.
Details subject to change.