Our antique Carouselle is the centerpiece of DelGrosso's Amusement Park.
- There are three rows with a dozen horses in each.
- All 36 horses are in a jumping stance.
- Larger-sized horses line the exterior row, medium-sized horses are in the middle row and smaller-sized horses are in the interior row.
- All of the horses are hand-carved and hand-painted. They represent a variety of "breeds."
- There is a variation in the saddle and saddle blanket colors on each animal.
- The lead horse has a red sash to make it distinct.
- The horses have real horse hair tails and metal horseshoes.
- The Carouselle has two stationary chariots.
This has been housed in a wooden dome-shaped building for more than 75 years. The Carouselle is the only ride still in operation from when Fred DelGrosso purchased Bland's Park in the fall of 1946.
- Must be 36" tall to ride
- Riders under 36" tall must be with a Supervising Companion*
- Proper Admission (Fun Pass or Ride Tickets)
*A Supervising Companion is a person that meets all the rider requirements, is at least 16 years of age, and has the ability to responsibly accompany the supervised guest in the boarding, duration, and exiting of the ride. This includes:
- assisting the supervised guest in maintaining postural control while the ride is in motion;
- demonstrating appropriate behavior;
- assisting guests downstairs, catwalks, or steeply inclined ramps in the case of a ride malfunction or inclement weather.
Please Note: Hand-held infants permitted. Children under 24 months of age with complimentary Infant Wristband are admitted to the Carouselle, when accompanied by an adult with proper admission.