It’s lazy! It’s crazy! It’s both!
Our Lazy River is just as you’d imagine, but with a twist! Lay back and allow the current to carry you around the river, or go crazy with our interactive detonators, tipping wine barrels, and more!
- Guests under 48" must be accompanied by a responsible supervising companion.
- Companion must remain within arm’s reach at all times.
- The Supervising Companion is a person that meets all the rider requirements, is at least 16 years of age, and has the ability to responsibly accompany the supervised guest in the boarding, duration, and exiting of the ride.
Maximum Water Depth: 2’6”
- Riders must stay seated in the tube throughout the duration of their ride in the river. No standing, walking, or fighting the current.
- Only appropriate swimwear is permitted on the attractions. Revealing bathing suits, shorts w/ rivets, snaps, zippers, metal ornamentation, cutoffs, and jeans are not permitted.
- All guests are encouraged to wear a life jacket.
Please Note: Only U.S. Coast Guard approved lifejackets are permitted as floatation devices. We have a full-size range of Lifejackets available free of charge to all Water Park Guests.
Accessibility: Must Transfer from Wheelchair/ECV. Access by Zero-Depth Entry.